BPD - my take

 I came up with a new name for borderline personality disorder and I even submitted it a long time ago on Twitter to the American Psychiatric Association. Understandably and not surprisingly they did not respond. 

But I don't care.


People who deal with borderline personality disorder are not bad people. They are struggling with something as non-border lines are. They're going through a defense process. They're going through a very destructive process that makes them believe many things that are not true and many things that are trying to help them get through things personally although it is a destructive process.


Therefore I do not make it about personality and I wish professionals wouldn't either!


I call it something about a defense response not about a person's personality.


Introducing a new name:


Borderline psychotic defense response.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

difficult to find free help

What mental wellness really feels like